Pence Gallery Association
The Pence Gallery's mission is to serve the community through displaying high caliber art exhibits by local and regional artists, supporting the development of local artists, and offering educational programs for visitors of all ages.
212 D Street
Davis, CA 95616
|County or Parish:||Yolo County|
|Primary NTEE:||Arts,Culture & Humanities|
|Sub NTEE:||Arts Education|
Other immediate funding needs include facility improvements such a fresh paint job for the building to protect it from weather and general wear-and-tear.
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - The Pence Gallery is seeking funding for several projects that will enable us to better reach diverse audiences, and to redevelop its facility to better house programs that are hands-on learning opportunities.
- Funding: Program - In addition, we are currently seeking funding to support our College Internship program ($1000), as well as our Teens Take Charge program ($6000). This increased funding would add our ability to pay stipends to artists and interns.
- Board Members - The Pence Gallery is interested in finding potential Board Members who are interested in the arts, and have time and experience in the following fields of retail sales, business, finance, or accounting.
- Other - Please Describe - The Pence is also looking to fund the exterior painting of the Gallery, which is estimated at $10,000. This project is necessary to protect the Building, and to add to the facility's aesthetic appearance. It hasn't been painted since 2005.
- Funding: Program - The Pence is aiming to fund a program for school children that would expand our offerings to more schools in the region.