Incorporated in 1978, WEAVE provides comprehensive crisis intervention, counseling, and legal services to all survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, sex trafficking, and stalking and builds knowledge through high-quality education and training programs.
WEAVE works to ensure all survivors have access to accessible, inclusive, and welcoming services by continually evaluating its services with attention to diverse populations that are traditionally unserved, underserved, or inappropriately served. We work in partnership with survivors and our community to support safe and stable lives through trauma-informed and survivor centered practices.
WEAVE services include: - 24/7 Support & Information Line and Online Chat Line to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, and referrals. - 24/7 Sexual Assault Response Team providing support and advocacy to survivors of sexual assault undergoing a forensic examination and linking survivors to ongoing supportive services and counseling. - Emergency Safehouse Program providing emergency shelter and comprehensive supportive services at two confidential locations.
- Transitional Housing Program providing stable housing for up to 24 months at two confidential locations.
- Creekside Village Permanent Supportive Housing Program providing permanent and stable housing for survivors.
- Trauma-informed individual therapeutic and psychoeducational group counseling - Legal assistance including limited scope and full scope representation related to family law matters, civil law options for survivors of sexual assault, and vacature petitions for victims of sex trafficking.
- Community Response Teams working with community agencies to provide trauma-informed response services. WEAVE formally partners with Sacramento Police Department, Elk Grove Police Department, Citrus Heights Police Department, Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office, Dignity Health, Sutter Health, Kaiser Permanente, eight Family Resource Centers, CSU Sacramento, Los Rios Community College District, Sacramento County Child Protective Services, Sacramento County Adult Protective Services, Sacramento City Unified School District and others including having Advocates and Counselors embedded at 38 partner locations throughout Sacramento County.
- Comprehensive housing and client prosperity supportive services including Strengths Model Case Management, financial literacy and empowerment programs, personal wellness, empowerment, and lifeskills programs, Ready to Rent workshops, and more.
- Local, regional, and national community and school-based prevention education programs delivered through in person trainings and WEAVE Learn -- WEAVE's online training resource.