CCHAT Center Sacramento
CCHAT is a unique listening/spoken language program for children with hearing loss, birth to third grade. CCHAT removes language barriers so children with hearing loss are empowered with speech skills. With the help of hearing aids and cochlear implants, CCHAT teaches deaf and hard of hearing children to listen, develop spoken language and speak for themselves. Once age appropriate speech and language skills are achieved, students transition into their mainstream neighborhood schools.
11100 Coloma Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Sub NTEE:||Special Education|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funds necessary to maintain the highly trained teachers of the deaf, speech language pathologists and audiologists who are paramount to the success of our program
- Funding: Program - Tots Talk(birth-3 yr olds program); Closing the Gap (4-9 yr olds program); Music to My Ears (daily music program for all enrolled students)
- Technology - (12) Google Chromebooks for CCHAT students K-3rd
- Volunteers - Facilitate the organization and execution of fundraising events.
- Board Members -
- Laura Covello, Executive Director, CCHAT Center Sacramento