Wildlife Care Association
Wildlife Care Association, Inc. is dedicated to the rescue, re-habilitation, and release of local wildlife. WCA is committed to educating and instructing the community in the respect, appreciation, and care of local wildlife. WCA is pledged to the management and preservation of wildlife habitat.
|Address:||5211 Patrol Rd. |
McClellan, CA 95652
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Animal Related|
|Sub NTEE:||Wildlife Preservation & Protection|
Our second need is volunteers. We currently have over 140 volunteers per year but need twice that amount to help decrease our staffing costs. We ask that facility volunteers commit to one 5 hour shift per week in three month increments. In addition, we need Board of Director members, phone team volunteers, maintenance crew, cleaning crew, and many other volunteer positions filled.
We need food and medical supplies to help care for our wild patients. This equates to at least $20000 per calendar year.
We need funds to continue our educational program; this equates to at least $4000 per calendar year.
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Payroll
- Volunteers - Board of Director members, phone team volunteers, maintenance crew, cleaning crew, and many other volunteer positions
- Funding: Unrestricted - Food and medical supplies
- Funding: Unrestricted - Educational program
- Funding: Unrestricted - Unrestricted funding