|Address:||PO 163735 |
Sacramento, CA 95816
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Human Services|
|Sub NTEE:||Personal Social Services|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Program - Programs for schools, psych facilities, inmates, recovery centers, underserved populations.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Supportive infrastructure.
- In-Kind Donations - We need in-kind donations for events and fundraisers.
- Volunteers - Volunteers for events and fundraisers.
- Board Members - Our board requires a maximum of seven people; currently we have four.
'I have witnessed this impact first hand, through elementary school students sharing how they use mindfulness to deal with family arguments, adolescent inpatients vocalizing a huge shift in their ability to regulate, and the nonviolent leadership program I led in a California State Prison. The outcomes for all groups are all similar, individual are equipped to respond to life, instead of simply reacting. This work affects individuals along with families and communities all around the Sacramento region. In recent years, we have created huge readiness to extend services through our advanced yoga training in trauma-inform methods; this ensures we will continue to be a leader for years to come.'
Zachary Pasillas, Founder & Director of Trauma-informed programs