|Address:||2791 24th St |
Sacramento, CA 95818
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Arts,Culture & Humanities|
Our top needs:
- Technology - Technology Lab/Recording Studio/My Story Project filming and editing space: $20,000
- Funding: Program - Funding to support Wellness Programs for the Senior Activity Center: $5000
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funding to renovate and update the 24th Street Theatre: stage flooring, seats, curtains, sound and house lighting are in need of replacement $150,000
- Volunteers - Volunteer service time and expertise are needed to help us with the Senior Center operations, filming and editing for the My Story Project, and to assist with the theater renovation project.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funds are needed to assist with capital repair projects necessary to maintain and preserve the historic 40,000 square foot, 3 acre property.