Sacramento Children's Museum
Sacramento Children's Museum's mission is to spark a passion for life-long learning. We accomplish our mission by providing a place where children are encouraged to think for themselves, expand their problem-solving abilities through creative exploration, and exercise both their bodies and minds. Our exhibits and programs teach aspects of school readiness, including socialization, motor skills, emotional, language and communication development, and cognition.
2701 Prospect Park Drive, Suite 120
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - SCM needs unrestricted funding to support museum operations, exhibit development, and everything in between. Community support is key to our success!
- Funding: Program - Museum programming includes Story Time, Yoga Play, Cultural Connections, Music and Movement, Creative Art Class, and Science Sundays. Support for these programs allows us to expand our offerings, updated existing programs and purchase supplies.
- Funding: Program - SCM needs funding for ExplorAbility - a free program for children on the autism spectrum. This is the only program of its kind in the area.
- Board Members - SCM is looking to expand our Board of Directors. An ideal board member should be passionate about our mission to spark a passion for life-long learning and not afraid to have fun!
- Volunteers - SCM is always looking for more volunteers! SCM volunteers assist on the museum floor and are especially integral during special events.