Expand Community and Regional Programming:
- A primary goal is to provide quality local community programming to our viewers. There are numerous interesting events occurring daily in Woodland and to provide expanded video coverage we need to increase volunteers and part-time staff to enable coverage of these events.
Volunteers, Board members:
- Increase membership and volunteer base, including active board members to help us be more viable as a business. We are interested in recruiting teens, seniors and interested community member to help us in this venture and provide fresh perspectives to the community.
Continue community outreach through collaborative efforts:
- Increase partnerships and collaborations with other non-profits, local government and residents of Woodland and to provide these individuals and organizations the necessary resources and support to produce programming for public access television.
Document and preserve local history:
- Work with local seniors and retirement homes in our community to digitally preserve our local living history.
Continue to expand education and training on videography & video editing:
- We are constantly shifting to meet the expanding technology being used. The skills of film editing is continuously changing with the advancements in technology, especially with the various video options from phone to cameras. WTV in looking to expand our interface with citizen journalists through their local podcasts and YouTube channels.