1. We need board members who are representative of the communities we serve and have a passion for helping older adults and people with disabilities. We are looking for individuals who work in the construction, banking, marketing, resource development, healthcare, and business industries.
2. We are in need of unrestricted Funding. Most of the funding we receive is restricted to specific program costs. We need financial support for other operating costs associated with a nonprofit organization such as insurance, rent, equipment, etc.
3. We need volunteers primarily for our upcoming Rebuild Days. Please reach out to use to inquire about our Spring Home Improvement Projects.
4. Funding for the Safe at Home Program to expand our services to serve more people with disabilities and increase the type of modifications provided.
5. Construction related materials and contractors to help with Rebuild Days. We also need paid contractors for our Critical Repair program.
6. Marketing for our Safe at programs to spread the word to more potential clients throughout Sacramento County.