• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list and receive a printed or digital copy of our Quarterly Newsletter
• Check our website for news and updates regularly: ssipfoodcloset.org
• Like us on social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
SSIP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, accepting donations via check, cash, and online. Consider making a one-time or recurring donation. Your financial donations enable us to keep our doors open and operations going.
DONATE FOOD & PRODUCTS:
Consider organizing a food drive at work or school. Donate canned goods, dry staples, fruit and vegetables from home or community gardens.
Donate recycled supplies such as paper bags and egg cartons
Volunteer at the Food Closet or consider us for your next group community service project.
• Distributing food from 9:00am-11:30am, Monday-Friday
• Picking up food donations from our partner grocery stores
• Maintaining SSIP grounds
• Serving on SSIP committees
• Supporting our fundraising efforts