Unrestricted funding allows us to put money toward planting, education, social media development, video production, and outreach projects and/or events that provide the most benefit to area residents and the urban forest.
Program Staff: Funding is needed to support and expand the job requirements for program staff in providing guidance, leadership and expertise for the programs and events offered by RUFF. You can read our Background Statement to learn about specific projects.
Funding is needed for technology equipment and software:
* Purchase and/or maintenance of website and other social media tools.
* Social media and marketing support for our organization and the region we serve.
* Software programs that will help build more meaningful and lasting relationships and connections with our customers.
* Purchase of new or to update equipment and software needed to create educational videos to supplement our consultation services.
* Purchase and subscriptions of equipment and software needed to inventory trees and create reports.
RUFF has shovels, rakes, buckets, wheelbarrows, gloves, tables, canopy, chairs, marketing materials and other tools and equipment necessary for planting and outreach events.
Funding for additional tools, replacement of old tools, storage and transportation of tools is needed.
RUFF needs board members with a diverse set of skills. You do not need to be a "tree" expert to help plan and help develop ideas on how to best education and involve citizens, use technology to inventory and create tree value reports, market and support a membership program, and sustain the value of our urban forest.