The Rocklin Public Safety Foundation (RPSF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that exists to support and enhance the Police and Fire Departments in the City of Rocklin, California.
The purpose of our charter is to provide Rocklin’s Police and Fire Departments with funding for essential items that are not always covered by the city’s budget.
Previously Funded Efforts:
- Multiple K-9 unit animals and handler training
- Bomb Suit for EOD Unit
- Celebrite – Forensic Unit
- Lidar guns
- The Memorial Fountain in front of the PD
- Mobile Command Boards - Incident Command
- Portable projectors for Fire, Fall and Senior Safety SWAT Medic Kit
- Drug testing kits for parents
- BBQ & Patio Furniture for outdoor break area
- Workout equipment
- Go Pro camera
- Ballistic vests for firefighters
- Decontamination systems for firefighters