Ovarian Cancer Education & Research Network
The mission of the Ovarian Cancer Education & Research Network, Inc., is to advocate for research for the early detection, treatment, and cure of ovarian cancer. We promote ovarian cancer education in our communities and provide a network of resources and support for women and their families.
PO Box 160323
Sacramento, CA 95816
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - $35,000 - Race supplies, fees, printing of marketing materials, t-shirts for event participants and volunteers, participant awards, portable toilets, etc.
- Technology - $10,000 - Website design, development and donation software.
- Funding: Program - $50,000 - Research Grant Funding: We are seeking additional funding to increase the dollar amount and number of recipients of our research grants.
- Funding: Program - $10,000 - Professional assistance with the development and facilitation of supportive services for newly diagnosed ovarian cancer patients and survivors.
- Volunteers - Assist in the design and creation of educational materials (e.g., graphic designer, photographer, and videographer)