Oak Park Rotary House
Rotary House is a single family two bedroom, one bath, wheelchair accessible residence for families whose child is being treated at UCD Medical Center or approved local hospital. The goal is to serve families that require long-term stays lasting several months or more. It was built by Rotarians, community volunteers, and private businesses who donated hundreds of hours or labor, thousands of dollars' worth of materials, and monetary contributions.
Sacramento, CA 95815
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Housing, Shelter|
|Sub NTEE:||Temporary Housing|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Program - Funds to support cost of maintaining the home.
- In-Kind Donations - Materials to maintain the home (such as nails, support joints and wood to build shed).
- Volunteers - Maintain yard work.
- Furniture - Replace furniture as it wears out (such as sofa, bed, microwave, etc.).
- Technology - Assistance maintaining website, Facebook, and Twitter.
Leslie Arnal, President