Oak Park Rotary House Foundation
Rotary House is a single family two bedroom, one bath, wheelchair accessible residence for families whose child is being treated at UCD Medical Center or an approved local hospital. The goal is to serve families that require long-term stays lasting several months or more.
Sacramento, CA 95815
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Program - Funds to support cost of maintaining the home.
- In-Kind Donations - Materials, appliances, and sundries to maintain the home (such as irrigation material, bark, fencing, paint, microwave ovens, mattresses and linens).
- Volunteers - Assistance with maintaining the yard and cleaning the house between families, with maintaining website, Facebook, and Twitter, and with maintaining and repairing household related appliances and systems.
- Furniture - Furniture to replace worn items, such as sofas, beds, chairs, dinette sets.
- Technology - Assistance with maintaining website, Facebook, and Twitter, and with maintaining and repairing household related appliances and systems.
-- Martha Nelson, President