2925 34th Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Housing, Shelter|
|Sub NTEE:||Homeless Shelters|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Next Move's most pressing needs are funding/donations that will help cover operating costs for our emergency shelter programs and program improvements. All donor contributions are funneled directly into programs that house and support families.
- Funding: Program - Our Community Resource Center is a place for families and individuals who are experiencing homelessness and extreme poverty to pick up clothing, shoes, and other household items free of charge. We also provide resource referral assistance.
- Funding: Program - Francis House Center's Family Rescue Program: This program provides temporary emergency housing in a motel with supportive services to families with dependent children or who are pregnant in their last trimester.
- Funding: Program - Supportive Housing Programs: We support the basic needs of individuals and families experiencing homelessness as they enter our programs. An estimated $15,000 is needed to provide for our clients in 2017.
- In-Kind Donations - Donation of gently used or new furniture and household goods. Material goods donated instead of monetary donation.
Next Move Administration