Our mission is to be a leader in providing therapeutic foster care services to children, teens, and families and to be an instrument of healing for the spirit, mind, and body of the youth in care in order to help them reach their fullest potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
4144 Winding Way
Sacramento, CA 95841
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
Our top needs:
- Board Members - We are looking for passionate and proactive Board members who have it in their heart to help the most vulnerable children in our community.
- Volunteers - We are looking for passionate and proactive volunteers who have it in their heart to help the most vulnerable children in our community.
- Funding: Unrestricted - We accept monetary donations to support our different events for our foster families throughout the year.
- Funding: Program - We accept monetary donations to support the programs and services we offer our foster families.
- In-Kind Donations - We accept in-kind donations of clothing, books, toys, and gift cards.