|Address:||P.O. Box 2004 |
Granite Bay, CA 95746
|County or Parish:||Placer County|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funds to purchase Library Materials - Books, magazines, DVDs, audio books, eBooks. Our target is to donate $10,000 per year to the Granite Bay Library to support the materials needs.
- Funding: Program - Funds to support Children's Programming by providing reading centered events and encouragement for lifelong reading.
- Volunteers - To help us make a difference requires individuals with diverse talents and skills. We are always looking for volunteers who are passionate about reading. We welcome new ideas and energy to our board.
- Board Members - We welcome creative and supportive volunteers willing to be: Board Members, Committee Chairs Committee Members, and Worker Bees.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funds to cover our limited operating expenses.
Debby Bedwell, President, Friends of the Granite Bay Library