Elk Grove Historical Society
The mission of the Elk Grove Historical Society is to promote public awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Elk Grove's history. This is done through educational and living history programs; collecting and preserving articles of historic value; establishing and maintaining a historical library; and advocating for the preservation of historical material and properties in Elk Grove and the surrounding areas.
9941 East Stockton Boulevard
Elk Grove, CA 95759
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Public & Societal Benefit|
|Sub NTEE:||Single Organization Support|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Restore the Foulks House - $90,000
- Funding: Unrestricted - Construct historically designed cover/roof over rear entrance - $15,000.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Various needed repairs to museum - $5,000
- Funding: Unrestricted - Restore Reese School - unknown
- Funding: Unrestricted - Windows for the Rhoads School to replace those that leak and continue to provide/fund approximately 15 student scholarships for students to attend the Rhoads School living history program.