Easter Seals Superior California
Easter Seals Superior California is dedicated to empowering people with disabilities by offering a wide range of services and programs designed to encourage maximum independence.
3205 Hurley Way
Sacramento, CA 95864
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
Easter Seals Superior California has been providing services and programs to children, adults and seniors with disabilities since 1922. We continue to be the leading provider of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech & language pathology services in the area. Our objective is to provide equal opportunity to people with disabilities to live, learn, work and play in their community.
OUR TOP FIVE GREATEST NEEDS: Donations necessary to provide state of the art programs and services; Private pay scholarship dollars for pediatric programs; Financial support for our Warm Water Therapy Program; Financial support for our Traumatic Brain Injury Program; Sponsorship of fundraising events. We hope to raise $10,000.00 for programs and services!
Our top needs:
Our top needs:
- In-Kind Donations - For Programs and Services
- Funding: Program - Private pay scholarship dollars for pediatric programs.
- Funding: Program - Financial support for our Warm Water Therapy Program.
- Funding: Program - Financial support for our Traumatic Brain Injury Program
- Funding: Other - Sponsorship of fundraising events.
Everyone at Easter Seals is dedicated to insuring that people with disabilities have the same opportunities to enjoy life to the fullest as everyone in our community. -Gary Novak, Chief Marketing Officer