|Address:||1731 Howe Ave. #499 |
Sacramento, CA 95825
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Arts,Culture & Humanities|
|Sub NTEE:||Symphony Orchestras|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - The General Fund is used by the Board of Directors and General Manager to cover operating expenses for the orchestra.
- Funding: Program - The Artistic Discretionary Fund (ADF) is for the exclusive use of the Music Director for artistic-related expenses such as hiring guest artists, production and venue expenses, music rental fees, and instrument rental.
- Funding: Program - The Music Education Fund (MEF) is used to support our youth orchestras, the Free Family Concerts, the Rising Stars Concert series and to help us develop new education and community outreach programs.
- Funding: Unrestricted - CSO needs to have a reserve fund to ensure the smooth running of the organization for many of the reasons stated above. A reserve allows for the unexpected.
- Volunteers - Pre-concert lobby volunteers assist with activities such as will call and ticket sales. General volunteers are welcome.
President/Acting General Manager's Statement