|Address:||P.O. Box 60580 |
Sacramento, CA 95860
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Arts,Culture & Humanities|
Musician's Crisis Fund: $100 donations will help replenish the Musicians Crisis Fund
Hall of Fame: $500 will pay for one inductee into the Sacramento Blues Society Hall of Fame.
Ongoing Events and Programs: $1500 will pay for 1 to 2 performers for our Black History Month or other events
Blue Notes Newsletter: $500 will pay for printing and mailing of two issues of the Blue Notes newsletter.
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funding is needed for costs associated with a variety of events, such as $4,000 will cover plane fare, hotel and other costs to send a local band representing the Sacramento Blues Society to compete at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis, TN; $2,000 will cover artist fees and accommodations to bring award-winning musicians from out of the area to perform in Sacramento; $750 will cover a hall rental for one of our performance events (costs go up with catered food &/or beverages).
- Space: Office or Other - Donation of a recital hall or large hall for a musical performance for a 4 - 6 hour period The Sacramento Blues Society presents several music events throughout the year.
- Other - Please Describe - Donations of raffle prize items for fundraising such as gift certificates (for meals, massage, manicure or other personal services, Sacramento river cruise), art or photographs with a musical theme, guitars/instruments, gift baskets.
- In-Kind Donations - Services such as printing posters, fliers or banners; professional consulting such as bookkeeping, CPA and taxes.
- Volunteers - Volunteers are always welcome and much appreciated at our events!