|Address:||6950 21st Ave |
Sacramento, CA 95820
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Human Services|
|Sub NTEE:||Developmentally Disabled Services/Centers|
Our top needs:
- In-Kind Donations - Providing experiences, that our participants might otherwise not have the opportunity to experience.
- Furniture - Thinking about moving? Donations of gently used furniture will allow us to assist our participants in furnishing their homes.
- Technology - Tables in conjunction with proloquo2go, a speech to text app, allows our participants to communicate their needs.
- Volunteers - Volunteers are essential to any nonprofit. Having volunteers for our fundraising, community, and other functions will provide us with the necessary work force to take our events to a new level.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Infrastructure upgrades are needed in our offices. During the heavy rains we have suffered some structural damages to our roofs, parking lots, and doors. We need to repair and/or replace some of the damages.