Fourth & Hope
It is the mission of Fourth & Hope to feed, clothe, shelter, and facilitate recovery to those in need and to show the love of Jesus Christ in words and actions.
This mission is accomplished by providing a continuum of care for people who are homeless and hungry and moving them from the street to stability.
P.O. Box 1248
Woodland, CA 95776
|County or Parish:||Yolo County|
In 1985, the volunteers formally organized and created Yolo Wayfarer Center Christian Mission (now doing business as Fourth & Hope), a nonprofit organization. Over the past 20 years, programs have been established to assure that every person has food to eat, a place to sleep, dignity, and hope. Our programs address physical and mental health, substance use, employment and income needs, and housing. We operate a 72-bed emergency shelter, serve a hot meal nightly, manage transitional and permanent supportive housing in 20 apartments throughout Woodland, and operate Walter's House, a 44-bed residential treatment program.
Our top needs:
- Funding: Program - Our shelter and food program relies on your donations. Donate on-line at fourthandhope.org.
- In-Kind Donations - Toiletries (individual size toothpaste/toothbrush, bar soap, razors, deodorant, feminine hygiene), socks (men, women, children), diapers.
- In-Kind Donations - Bath size towels.
- In-Kind Donations - Twin sheet sets.
- Volunteers - Volunteers to cook and serve the evening meal are always needed.