CORE Contemporary Dance
CORE Contemporary Dance is a professional contemporary dance company based in the Sacramento region. The artistic vision of CORE is to express ideas, emotions, and responses to our audience in a manner that will both enrich and entertain. The purpose of CORE is to engage, entertain, educate, and promote the expression of our human experiences through movement.
1809 S St. Suite 101-123
Sacramento, CA 95811
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Arts,Culture & Humanities|
|Sub NTEE:||Performing Arts|
2. As we work to pay our artistic staff regularly, we need to either develop funding to permit us to hire part-time administrative staff, or develop a network of specialized volunteers to help us with fundraising planning, program management and evaluation, marketing plans, performance bookings, and other management aspects of the company. CORE is becoming large enough to likely need an executive director to facilitate the management of the company.
3. Board development - At this point, most administrative/organizational tasks are completed by board members, and although important and much appreciated (!), takes board members' time away from
Our top needs:
- Funding: Program - Funding for Artistic Director and Dancer compensation
- Funding: Other - Funding for administrative staff
- Board Members - Board development/recruitment and expansion