|Address:||2201 Francisco Drive 140-174|
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
|County or Parish:||El Dorado County|
|Primary NTEE:||Animal Related|
|Sub NTEE:||Animal Protection & Welfare|
Our top needs:
- Space: Office or Other - Land or facility for program expansion and sustainability; property owners of current location will be retiring soon, and sale of the property is part of their retirement plan.
- Other - Please Describe - Dependable heavy duty truck for transporting multiple horses in large trailer over long distances and various grades.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funding for feed, veterinary expenses, and general operations
- Board Members - Board members to expand and diversify board
- Volunteers - Volunteers to support all aspects of operations including horse care and handling, training, grant writing, administration, fundraising, youth programs, veteran programs, horsemanship programs, and more
Wendy Digiorno, Executive Director