Agape Villages Foster Family Agency
Agape Villages mobilizes community resources to provide high-quality homes, innovative solutions, and the highest of professional services to disadvantaged youth and their families. We strive to meet their needs and maximize their potential to lead better, brighter, more productive, and independent lives.
1331 Garden Highway
Sacramento, CA 95833
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
Our top needs:
- Other - Please Describe - We need loving foster parents who are able to care for children displaced from their parents sometimes due to neglect or abuse. Donations for the children such as blankets, pillows, toiletries, clothing items, shoes, school supplies, gifts cards are always welcome.
- Volunteers - To assist with events, outreach efforts, administrative needs such as phone calling, data entry, and volunteer. coordination
- In-Kind Donations - To assist with foster kid activities such as the Annual Foster Families picnic.
- Funding: Other - Annual Christmas parties and gifts for foster families (Manteca, Sacramento, Pleasanton) costing approximately $15,000 total.
- Funding: Program - Child treatment program