We need people who love kids and want to help them, especially children and youth who are in foster care through no fault of their own. This includes those who will be foster parents, volunteers and donors. Thank you! We love you!
Our top needs:
1. Other - Please Describe - We need loving foster parents who are able to care for children displaced from their parents sometimes due to neglect or abuse. Donations for the children such as blankets, pillows, toiletries, clothing items, shoes, school supplies, gifts cards are always welcome.
2. Volunteers - To assist with events, outreach efforts, administrative needs such as phone calling, data entry, and volunteer coordination
3. In-Kind Donations - To assist with foster kid activities such as the Annual Foster Families picnic and the Annual Holiday party.
4. Funding: Other - Annual Christmas parties and gifts for foster families (Manteca, Sacramento, Pleasanton) costing approximately $15,000 total.
5. Funding: Program - Child treatment program