Sierra Pregnancy + Health
Sierra Pregnancy and Health's (SPH) mission is to provide no cost physical, emotional, and spiritual health care to women and families before, during, and after pregnancy. We are dedicated to reaching women in our community, and their families, by offering a safe, confidential, and loving environment and providing early pregnancy care in a timely manner at no cost to the woman or family.
1212 Coloma Way, Ste. A
Roseville, CA 95661
|County or Parish:||Placer County|
|Primary NTEE:||Health Care|
|Sub NTEE:||Community Clinics|
Early Pregnancy and Wellness Initiative: Since 1999, SPH has provided resources to women facing unplanned or unsupported pregnancy. In 2016, SPH became a state licensed medical clinic allowing us to continue all of our current programs (parenting support, material goods, nurse taught educational classes, and community referrals) while expanding our medical services (pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamin distribution, STD/STI testing and treatment, and flu shots) free of charge to the community. Our goals for 2018 are focused on growing our medical services to include well woman care and on-going prenatal care. Our services benefit Placer County and surrounding areas as we are the only medical clinic offering this range of services free of charge to the community, supported entirely by the community (SPH accepts no federal or state funding). Acting as a health safety net, the goal of SPH is to find ways to improve access, care coordination and quality of care for women, babies and families in our region.
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funding is needed to continue offering free medical care, advocacy, parenting support, and resource referrals.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Funding to grow our no cost medical services in order to meet the ever growing needs of women facing barriers to early health care.
- Volunteers - We are seeking to grow our medical team in order to provide well women checks and early prenatal care.
- Board Members - Leaders in the community who want to help lead through our Board of Directors.
- Volunteers - Volunteers are needed to support fundraising endeavors.