|Address:||8928 Volunteer Lane, Suite 100 |
Sacramento, CA 95826
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Human Services|
- 138 adoption finalizations
- 133 other children were placed with forever families and were on the path to finalization
- 137 children received Therapeutic Support Services
- 86 children participated in the Wonder Mentoring Program
- 65 children benefited from Family Preservation Services in Nevada County
- 125 children served by Destination Family Program which includes Capital Kids are Waiting and Wendy's Wonderful Kids
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - With more than 3,000 children in foster care in the Sacramento region, Sierra Forever Families works to make sure that no child has to grow up in temporary care.
- Funding: Unrestricted - We are in need of stable, loving families that are willing to open their hearts and homes to local children in foster care. Sierra knows that adoption is a lifetime journey, so we are committed to provide continued support services.
- Funding: Program - In addition to adoptive families, we are also in need of mentors for our Wonder Mentoring program to ensure that no child has to go through foster care alone.
- Other - Please Describe - Individuals interested in opening their heart and home to a child in foster care. It is our honor to advocate and work for our local children in foster care, but we need your help.
- Volunteers - Volunteers for the Wonder Mentor program.
Bob Herne, MSW, Chief Executive Officer