(Rules are subject to change at anytime without notice.)
1. Only 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that completed all registration requirements posted at sacregcf.org are eligible to participate in the Big Day of Giving.
2. Donor is defined as an individual or corporation/business. Organizations are prohibited from donating to themselves. For purposes of awarding prizes, multiple donations from one donor to the same nonprofit will count as one gift.
3. The minimum gift is $15.
4. Forms of payment include MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Gifts may be made ahead of time by using the "preschedule your gift" feature. If you would like to make an offline gift to a participating nonprofit, please contact the nonprofit directly.
5. The transaction rate for donations made at bigdayofgiving.org is 5.2%.
6. Donors are encouraged to make gifts to multiple organizations of their choice. Each gift of $15 or more to a different organization will be counted on the leaderboard.
7. Each gift is 100% tax-deductible and irrevocable. All donations will be granted for unrestricted use by the chosen charities.
8. Secure donations for the Big Day of Giving are provided through the technology platform CIVICORE to each donor entering their own credit card information directly on bigdayofgiving.org. Any third party who enters credit card information on behalf of a donor, by their actions of entering any such credit card information on behalf of a donor, has signified their donor's agreement with the Big Day of Giving sponsoring organizations a) to assume all risk of loss and any liability associated with such transaction and b) to indemnify each of the sponsoring organizations of the Big Day of Giving against any and all risk of loss and any liability associated with such transaction.
9. Participating nonprofit organizations are given access in real time to their donor information received at bigdayofgiving.org unless the donor has specified to remain anonymous.
10. Each nonprofit should receive one (1) check totaling all donation(s), minus the 5.2% transaction fee, plus any prizes challenge winnings, no later than June 30th, 2017.