PO Box 214933
Sacramento, CA 95821
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Community Improvement, Capacity Building|
|Sub NTEE:||Community Service Clubs|
In 1922, two organizations were formed, the Active International in Aberdeen, Washington and the 20-30 Club in Sacramento, California. In 1962, these two organizations merged to become Active 20-30 International. Active 20-30 International has grown to include clubs in Canada, Columbia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatamala, Mexico, Panama and the United States. Active 20-30 International is also one of the founding members of WOCO - World Council of Young Service Clubs. Our involvement with WOCO provides our members with excellent opportunities to travel around the world and form lasting friendships with other young adults from organization such as Round Table International, APEX International, JECC and CREST. Our organization also has strong ties to Kin Clubs of Canada. All these organizations have similar operational principles.
- The Active 20-30 Club #1032 Ambassador Program builds relationships with local business owners and organizations who are interested in financially contributing to our club's programs. In return, Active 20-30 Club #1032 will cross-promote your business and provide many opportunities to network with our membership.
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - One of the many ways people can help our organization fulfill our mission of improving the lives of children in our community, is through the Ambassador Program. What is an Ambassador? - The Active 20-30 Club #1032 Ambassador Program builds relationships with local business owners and organizations who are interested in financially contributing to our club's programs. In return, Active 20-30 Club #1032 will cross-promote your business and provide many opportunities to network with our membership.
- Board Members - We look for ways our members can learn leadership skills. One of those ways is to become board members.
- Volunteers - We look for volunteers from our membership to help with hands on projects in the community. Be it building playgrounds for children or collecting sports equipment and having a sports day with children shelters.
- Funding: Other - We work to raise money for our annual shopping spree and high school scholarships. As well as providing assistance to the many children charities in the area.
- Technology - If anyone knows web designs or for formatting for a good members only section on a webpage, it would be greatly appreciative.
- To show proper appreciation for my community, and to do everything in my power for its growth and development
- To recognize that friendship is reciprocal and that friendly cooperation is the foundation of society
- To offer sincere service to Active 20-30 and to fulfill to the best of my ability any task that the organization my assign me
- To recognize the intrinsic worth of the objects of Active 20-30 which are the development, by precept and example of a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship, providing of a practical means of forming enduring friendships, of rending altruistic service, and building better communities