|Address:||4820 8th Ave |
Sacramento, CA 95820
|County or Parish:||Sacramento|
|Primary NTEE:||Animal Related|
|Sub NTEE:||Veterinary Services|
Our top needs:
- Funding: Unrestricted - Major medical fund for injured and ill stray and relinquished animals; Neighborhood Dog Days Fund for medical supplies to offer free care for at risk community-owned pets; Spay/Neuter for community owned animals.
- In-Kind Donations - Material Donations/loans: Extra large metal pop-up dog crates, pop-up canopies, dog and cat food donations, ID Tag Engraving Machines.
- Volunteers - Volunteers with the following skills: Veterinary technicians and veterinarians, photographers, website designers, data input, foster home providers, event volunteers, local transporters for events. We are also looking for board members.
- Funding: Unrestricted - Monetary Donations: $5 Provides a life-saving distemper/parvo vaccine. $50 Provides a free spay/neuter for a dog or cat. $7,000 Provides vaccines, collars, tags, flea prevention, medical supplies for 500 dogs at a Neighborhood Dog Days free clinic.
- Funding: Other - Medical Facility, medical equipment and supplies for our free clinics.
Jean Rabinowitz, DVM, Medical Director